Let’s Talk about Customer Service
As a virtual assistant, clients rely on me to provide quality service and support. As a small business owner, I want to foster brand positivity and keep clients happy, even the difficult ones. Customer service is not always everyone’s strong suit, so here are some tips that may help you create that good reputation you want.
- Be responsive: Make sure you respond to your customer’s emails and messages in a timely manner. Even if you don’t have an immediate solution to their problem, acknowledging their message and providing an estimated timeline for resolution can help put their mind at ease.
- Practice active listening: When communicating with customers, it’s important to actively listen to their concerns and needs. Repeat back their concerns to show that you understand their issues and are taking them seriously.
- Be empathetic: Show empathy towards your customers by putting yourself in their shoes. If they’re frustrated or upset, acknowledge their feelings and offer support and reassurance.
- Be proactive: Anticipate your customer’s needs and offer solutions before they even ask. For example, if you notice a problem with their account or subscription, proactively reach out to them to offer a solution.
- Be patient: Some customers may be more challenging to deal with than others. It’s important to remain patient and professional, even in difficult situations. Take a deep breath and try to remain calm and composed. Don’t forget to control your facial expressions, Body language speaks louder than words in tough situations.
Using these tips can help improve your customer service skills and build strong relationships with those you interact with. Remember, happy customers are more likely to refer you to others and leave positive reviews, which can help you grow your business.
Things I can’t live without: Canva
Everyone needs custom graphics but not everyone is a graphic designer.
Canva is a website that let’s you create custom graphics. You can easily make designs for social media, flyers, logos, you name it. They makes it easy for everyone to use.
I personally use them almost every day for myself and my clients. The creativity Canva sparks alone is worth it, and best of all they have a free version! so it’s budget friendly!
Please click reply and tell us the different ways you do/could benefit from Canva.
(we are not affiliated with Canva we just REALLY like them!)